National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment 2017: – NCLT has issued a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Vacancy at 21 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 27th November 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NCLT Stenographer (21 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
राष्ट्रीय कंपनी कानून ट्रिब्यूनल ने 21 पदों Stenographer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 27 नवम्बर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। National Company Law Tribunal 21 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Graduation & Typing Knowledge.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates, age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|National Company Law Tribunal Vacancy 2017 Notification
NCLT Stenographer 21 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 27th November 2017.
|Pay Scale Details
For candidates pay scale Rs 45000/- Per Month
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Shri Anil Kumar, Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, National Company Law Tribunal, Room No. 614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.nclt.gov.in by 27th November 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for National Company Law Tribunal – Stenographer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Company Law Tribunal – Stenographer Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For National Company Law Tribunal – Stenographer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card