Punjab State Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2017: – PULSA has issued a notification for the recruitment of Para Legal Volunteers Vacancy at 916 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 11th October 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Pulsa (PLV 916 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
पंजाब स्टेट लीगल सर्विसेज अथॉरिटी ने 916 पदों पर Para Legal Volunteers की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 11 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Punjab State Legal Services Authority 916 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Punjab State Legal Services Authority (PLV) Recruitment Notification 2017
Educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Punjab State Legal Services Authority Vacancy 2017 Notification
PULSA 916 Para Legal Volunteers Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 4th October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 11th October 2017.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- District Court Complex (Session Court Complex)
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.pulsa.gov.in by 11th October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Punjab State Legal Services Authority – Para Legal Volunteers Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Punjab State Legal Services Authority – Para Legal Volunteers Apply Online or New Registration from here –
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Punjab State Legal Services Authority – Para Legal Volunteers you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: –
⇒ Interview Date