Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017: – Supreme Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Consultant Vacancy at 02 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 8th January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Supreme Court Vacancy 2017 – Consultant 02 Post Notification Application Form
सुप्रीम कोर्ट ऑफ इंडिया ने 02 पदों पर Consultant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 8 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Supreme Court of India 02 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Degree (Law).
2. More post wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 25 year.
2. Age Relaxation: -Age Relaxation as per in Government Rule Regulation.
|Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2017 Notification
Supreme Court Consultant 02 Post – Application Form
1. To know notification date go to official notification.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 8th January 2018.
|Pay Scale Details
1. Candidates pay scale Rs:- 40000/-
2. Other details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- The Member Secretary, Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee, Supreme Court of India, Supreme Court Compound, New Delhi – 110001
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website supremecourtofindia.nic.in by 8th January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Supreme Court of India – Consultant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / Apply Online
For Supreme Court of India – Consultant Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card | Answer Key | Result
For Supreme Court of India – Consultant you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key