Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment 2018: – ADA has issued a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant -1 Vacancy at 24 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 10th January 2018 Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
ADA Notification 2017 – Project Asst 24 Post Apply Online
वैमानिकी विकास एजेंसी ने 24 पदों पर Project Assistant I की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
ADA Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed First Class B.E. / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics & Communication Engg/ Computer Science Engg/ Metallurgical Engg) with minimum 60% Marks or 6.15 CGPA and a valid GATE score (2016/ 2017).
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 28 years and Maximum 33 years.
2. Age Relaxation: -Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Aeronautical Development Agency Vacancy 2017 Notification
ADA Project Assistant -1 24 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 26th December 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th January 2018.
|Pay Scale Details
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 25000/-
2. To know pay scale details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website ada.gov.in by 10th January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Aeronautical Development Agency – Project Assistant -1 Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Aeronautical Development Agency – Project Assistant -1 Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
⇒ Upload Certificate / Photo / Gate Card
For Aeronautical Development Agency – Project Assistant -1 you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here: –