Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017: – Jharkhand High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of District Judges Vacancy at 15 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th September 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Jharkhand High Court District judges (17 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
झारखण्ड हाई कोर्ट ने 17 पदों पर District Judges की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 नवम्बर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates education qualification details go to official website.
2. Other Post wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. To Know age limit details please go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2017 Notification
Jharkhand High Court 17 District Judges Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st November 2017 (Details Adversitment and Application form will be available from 28th October 2017 onwards 0on the website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in).
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th November 2017.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 1000/-
2. For ST/SC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 500/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in by 15th November 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Jharkhand High Court – District Judge Vacancy– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Jharkhand High Court – District Judge Apply Online or New Registration from here– Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Jharkhand High Court – District Judge you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card /Result