Assam University Recruitment 2017 (25 Non – Teaching) Application Form
By Rajesh Antil -
Assam University Recruitment 2017:- Assam University has issued a notification for the recruitment of Audit Officer, Hindi Translator, Junior Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Deputy Registrar, Section Officer (Non-Teaching) Vacancy at 25 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 13th September 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Assam University LDC, UDC, Registrar, Lab & Laboratory Attendant & Section Officer Notification 2017 @Application Form
असम विश्वविद्यालय ने 25 पदों पर ऑडिट ऑफिसर, जूनियर इंजीनियर, अपर डिवीजन क्लार्क, लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क, लाइब्रेरी अटेंडेंट, रजिस्ट्रार, सेक्शन ऑफिसर (गैर-शिक्षण) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। । इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 13 सितंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Assam University 25 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Assam University Recruitment Notification 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have Diploma, Any Degree with PGDCA.
2. To Know post wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. To Know age limit please go to the official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per on Assam University Rules Regulation.
|Assam University Recruitment 2017 Notification|
Assam University JE, LDC, UDC, Registrar, Lab & Laboratory Attendant Section Officer Vacancy 2017 – 25 Post Online Form
1. Notification Date:- 9th August 2017 (Advt no -4/2017).
2. Last Date for Submission of Application: -13 September 2017.
|Fee Details |
1. For General & OBC Candidates Rs.500/- and No Fee For SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
2. For SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- as charge towards postal expenses.
|How To Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.aus.ac.in by 13th September 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test and Viva-Voce.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification Gauhati High Court – System Assistant Vacancy: – Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Gauhati High Court – System Assistant Apply Online or New Registration from here – Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Gauhati High Court – System Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here- Admit Card | Result