Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: MPPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Archaeologist, Curator, Scientific Officer Vacancyat 10posts. Interested candidates can apply by 9th September 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Madhya Pradesh PSC 10 Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने 10 पदों पर पुरातत्वविद्, क्यूरेटर, वैज्ञानिक अधिकारी (Archaeologist, Curator, Scientific Officer) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 9 सितंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have possessed MA & PG.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per MPPSC Rules and Regulation.
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission vacancy Notification 2017
Madhya Pradesh PSC Archaeologist Curator Scientific Officer Posts 10 Vacancy Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd August 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 9th September 2017.
1. For General candidates should pay Rs 500/-
2. For OBC/ST/SC Candidates Rs 250/-
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website mppsc.nic.in or before 9th September 2017.
For candidates Selected based on Screening & Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission – Archaeologist, Curator, Scientific Officer Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Madhya Pradesh, Public Service Commission – Archaeologist, Curator, Scientific Officer Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: – Apply Online
Admit Card | Result
For Madhya Pradesh, Public Service Commission – Archaeologist, Curator, Scientific Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card |Result