Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: – HPPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Subordinate Accounts Services Entrance Exam Vacancy at 30 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 4th October 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Himachal Pradesh PSC SAS (OB) Entrance (30 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
हिमाचल प्रदेश सार्वजनिक सेवा आयोग ने 30 पदों पर Subordinate Accounts Services Exam की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 4 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. Other Post wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Notification
HPPSC 30 SAS Entrance Exam Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:-15th September 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th October 2017.
1. For General/OBC candidates should Pay Rs 400/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 100/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website http://hppsc.hp.gov.in by 4th October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selected based on Exam.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – Subordinate Accounts Services Exam Vacancy– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Himachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission – Subordinate Accounts Services Exam Apply Online or New Registration from here– Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – Subordinate Accounts Services Exam you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card /Result