UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam II Recruitment 2017: – Union Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the recruitment of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course) Vacancy at 414 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 4th December 2017. Other details for the post of Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC CDS Exam-I (414 Post) Vacancy Notification – Apply Online
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने 414 पदों पर CDS Exam-I 2018 की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 4 दिसम्बर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
UPSC Combined Defence Service Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized University or equivalent for S.No-1, Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution for S.No-2, Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for S.No-3 Posts.
2. To know education qualification details go to the official.
To know age limit details go to the official.
| Union Public Service Commission CDS Exam I Recruitment 2017 Notification – UPSC CDS Exam-I 2018 414 Post Apply Online
1. Notification Date:- 8th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:-4th December 2017.
3. Last Date for Fee Payment:- 4th December 2017.
4. Admit Card issued for CDS Exam paper:- Last week of January 2018
5. CDS Exam Date 2018:- 4th February 2018
1. Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 200/-
2. For Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates Application Fee:- Rs NiL.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in from 4th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test, Document Verification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (I) Vacancy: –
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (I) Apply Online or New Registration from here:–
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (I) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card