Chenab Valley Power Project Private Limited Recruitment 2017: – CVPP has issued a notification for the recruitment of Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Officer Vacancy at 91 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th Feburay 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
CVPP Vacancy 2017 – Engineer & Officer (91 Post) Notification Apply Online
चिनाब घाटी पावर प्रोजेक्ट प्राइवेट लिमिटेड ने 91 पदों Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15/2/2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Chenab Valley Power Project Ltd Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed BE, B.Tech.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Chenab Valley Power Project Ltd Vacancy 2017 Notification
CVPP Engineer, Trainee Officer 91 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th Feburay 2018
1. For General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs 500/-
2. No fee for ST/SC candidates.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website cvppindia.com by 15th Feburay 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Chenab Valley Power Project Private Limited – Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Chenab Valley Power Project Private Limited – Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Officer Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Chenab Valley Power Project Private Limited – Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key