Allahabad High Court Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2018: Allahabad HC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Legal Assistant & Translator Vacancy at 07 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 23rd August 2018. Other details of AHC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Allahabad HC Recruitment 2018 – Legal Asst & Translator 07 Post Application Form
इलाहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय ने 07 पदों पर Legal Assistant & Translator की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 9 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Master Degree and Law Degree.
2. Other education qualification details go to the below official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Allahabad High Court Vacancy Notification 2018
AHC Recruitment Legal Asst & Translator 07 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 9th August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd August 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for Application Fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 9th August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview & Typing Test.
2. Other candidates selection process details please go to the below given official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Allahabad High Court – Legal Assistant & Translator Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Allahabad High Court – Legal Assistant & Translator Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/Interview List/Result
For Allahabad High Court – Legal Assistant & Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List