AIIMS Nagpur Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023: AIIMS Nagpur is an apex healthcare institution established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India by the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) to correct the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level health care in the country and achieve graduation and self-reliance Postgraduate Medical Education and Training.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur has announced vacancies for various Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts on a deputation basis, as per notification no. AIIMS-NGP/Admin./RECT/Deputation/2023/04 dated 13/10/2023. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria as per Annexure-A of the advertisement can apply for Non-Faculty Vacancies.
Educational requirements range from a bachelor’s degree to a B.Sc. Specific qualifications have been given in different ways. In Medical Lab Technology, Proficiency in Computers is required for some posts with additional criteria. Complete applications along with self-attested educational and experience certificates, APAR, and Vigilance Clearance Certificates are to be sent through the proper channel within 30 days from the publication of the advertisement.
AIIMS Nagpur Non-Faculty Jobs Notification 2023 @Application Form 10 Posts
AIIMS Nagpur has published applications on the deputation basis notification for AIIMS Nagpur Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023. Advertisement released for recruitment to Registrar, Nursing Superintendent, Administrative Officer, Office Superintendent, Assistant, Technicians (Laboratory) posts at AIIMS Nagpur.
Eligible candidates read the AIIMS Nagpur Notification 2023 carefully before sending the application form given the postal address of The Deputy Director (Admin), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Plot No. 02, Sector 20, MIHAN, Nagpur – 441108. (Maharashtra) by speed post/Registered A.D. Following is the summary of the AIIMS Nagpur Jobs 2023 announcement and Various posts.
All India Institute of Medical Science Nagpur Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Nagpur Non-Faculty Group A & B Notification 2023
|Registrar, Nursing Superintendent, Administrative Officer, Office Superintendent, Assistant, Technicians (Laboratory)||12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, Computer Proficiency, B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology, B.Sc./Diploma in OT Techniques|
- Candidates’ maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as of the last date of receipt of the application.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
AIIMS Group A and B Jobs Application Form 2023
|Activity||AIIMS Nagpur Bharti Date|
|Opening Date for Application Form||13 October 2023|
|Last Date for Application Form||30 Days|
- Registrar (Group A) Pay Scale Level-12.
- Nursing Superintendent (Group A) Pay Scale Level-11.
- Administrative Officer A Level-10.
- Office Superintendent (Group B) Pay Scale Level-06.
- Assistant (NS) B Pay Scale Level-06 Technicians (Laboratory) (Group B) Pay Scale Level-06.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Registrar, Nursing Superintendent, Administrative Officer (Group A)||04|
|Office Superintendent, Assistant, Technicians (Laboratory) (Group B)||06|
How to Apply for AIIMS Nagpur Non-Faculty Vacancy
- Officers who satisfy the prescribed qualification/eligibility given in Annexure-A should submit their application in the enclosed format (Annexure) along with the following documents through the proper channel (Cadre Controlling Authority) to the Deputy Director (Administration), All India. Institute of Medical Sciences, Plot No. 02, Sector 20, Mihan, Nagpur – 441108. (Maharashtra)
Speed Post/Registered A.D.
- Application form completed in all aspects.
- Self-attested copies of educational qualification.
- Self-attested copies of experience certificates.
- APARs of the last five years.
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from cadre controlling authority.
- Job Location: Nagpur.
- Postal Address: The Deputy Director (Admin), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Plot No. 02, Sector 20, MIHAN, Nagpur – 441108. (Maharashtra) by speed post/Registered A.D.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- The selection for all the posts interview/recruitment process will be held at AIIMS Nagpur or any other place as decided by the Director, AIIMS Nagpur.
- All communication to the candidates regarding the recruitment process will be through the email ID provided in their application form.
Important Links for AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Interview List||Click Here|
Conclusion: AIIMS Nagpur offers plenty of opportunities for deserving candidates to contribute to a premier medical institution. With a commitment to healthcare excellence, the offered Faculty Group A and B posts are vital for those who wish to pursue their careers on a deputation basis, ensuring that their expertise helps shape quality medical education and services.