Air India Ltd Recruitment 2017: – Air India has issued a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer Vacancy at 07 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 15th December 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Air India Vacancy Notification 2017 – Medical Officer 07 Post Application Form
एयर इंडिया लिमिटेड ने 07 पदों पर Medical Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 25 दिसंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Air India Ltd 07 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Air India Ltd Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have MBBS.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age limit Maximum 62 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per on Government Rules and Regulation.
|Air India Limited Vacancy Notification 2017
Air India Medical Officer 07 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th December 2017.
1. For General /OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 1000/- of Air India Limited payable at Mumbai, along with their Application.
2. For SC/ST & Ex-Serviceman Application Fee:- Nil.
|How To Apply
1. Postal Address:- General Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited: Western Region, Recruitment Section, Ground Floor, Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029.
2. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website airindia.in on 25th December 2017.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Air India Ltd – Medical Officer Vacancy –
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Air India Ltd – Medical Officer Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card | Result
For Air India Limited – Medical Officer you can take out of your Interview List and Result from here: –
⇒ Interview List