AMU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018 – Application Form
By Rajesh Antil -
Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment 2018: – AMU has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 15th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
AMU Vacancy Notification 2018 – Jr Research Fellow Post Application Form
अलीगढ़ मुस्लिम विश्वविद्यालय ने Jr Research Fellow की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 मई 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Aligarh Muslim University Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed BE, B.Tech with NET and GATE.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. For Candidates age limit should have Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Aligarh Muslim University Vacancy 2018 Notification|
AMU Jr Research Fellow Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 19th April 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th May 2018.
|Fee Details |
For Candidates Application Fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website amu.ac.in by 15th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of Aligarh Muslim University – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ How to Apply / New Registration
For Aligarh Muslim University – Junior Research Fellow Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Aligarh Muslim University – Junior Research Fellow you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List