Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Sub Staff Post Application Form
By Rajesh Antil -
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017: Andhra Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sub Staff Vacancy at 05 posts. Interested candidates may apply online from 25th July 2017 to 31st July 2017. Other details for the post of Sub Staff Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy (05 Post) Notification 2017 – Application Form
आंध्रा बैंक ने 05 पदों पर उप कर्मचारी की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 25 जुलाई 2017 से 31 जुलाई 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Andhra Bank 05 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed B.Tech, PG.
2. To know Post wise education details please go to the official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year and Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Andhra Bank Rules and Regulation.
|Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 |
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Sub Staff Post
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy 05 Post Notification 2017
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 – Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th July 2017
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 31st July 2017.
1. For Post, Wise pay scale details go to official notification.
|How To Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.andhrabank.in from 25th July 2017 at 13:00 hrs to 31st July 2017 13:00 hrs.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification for Andhra Bank – Sub Staff Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Andhra Bank – Sub Staff Apply Online or New Registration from here – Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Andhra Bank – Sub Staff you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here- Admit Card /Result