APPSC Vacancy 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Telugu Translator Vacancy at 02 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 23 January 2019. Other details of APPSC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
APPSC Jobs 2019 – Assistant Telugu Translator 02 Post @Apply Online
आंध्र प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने 02 पदों पर Assistant Telugu Translator की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 7 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
APPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidate should have a Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidate age limit should Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
APPSC 02 Jobs Translator Jobs Apply Online
|APPSC Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||7 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||23 January 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|Pay Scale Details
1. Candidates pay scale Rs.26600 – 77030/-.
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 7 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidate will be selected based on Test & Interview.
There is full notification of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Assistant Telugu Translator Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Assistant Telugu Translator Apply Online or New Registration:
⇒ Apply Online
For Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Assistant Telugu Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card