APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018: Assam Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Vacancy at 65 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 2 February 2019. Other details of APSC Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification 2018 @Apply Online 65 Post
असम लोक सेवा आयोग ने 65 पदों पर Assistant Engineer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 24 दिसंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
APSC Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidate should have Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidate age limit should Minimum 21 years and Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018
Assam PSC Engineer Jobs 65 Posts Apply Online
|APSC Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||24 December 2018|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||2 February 2019|
1. For General /OBC candidate application fee Rs:- 250/-
2. For SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates application fee Rs:- 150/-
3. Other fee details go to the official notification.
|Pay Scale Details
For candidates pay scale Rs. 30,000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700/- plus other allowances as Admissible under the Rules.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 24 December 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidate will be selected based on Exam & Interview.
There is full notification of Assam Public Service Commission – Assistant Engineer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Assam Public Service Commission – Assistant Engineer Apply Online or New Registration:
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Answer Key /Result
For Assam Public Service Commission – Assistant Engineer you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key