Andaman Public Works Department Recruitment 2018: – APWD has issued a notification for the recruitment of Motor Lorry Driver (Ordinary Grade, WC) Vacancy at 23 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 8th June 2018. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
APWD Notification 2018 – Motor Lorry Driver 23 Post Download Form
अंडमान लोक निर्माण विभाग ने 23 पदों पर Motor Lorry Driver की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 8 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
APWD Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Secondary School Examination (Xth Std.), Heavy Vehicle License, Must qualify in the Departmental Trade Test.
2. To Know education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be For Male Maximum 18 and Maximum 33 years and For Female Maximum 18 and Maximum 38 years
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Andaman Public Works Department Recruitment Notification 2018
APWD Motor Lorry Driver 23 Post Application Form
1. To know notification Date please go to official notification.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 8th June 2018.
|Pay Scale Details
1. Candidates should pay scale Rs 5200-20200 +GP Rs. 1900/-
2. To know pay scale details go to official notification.
|How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website apwd.and.nic.in Before on 8th June 2018.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Trade Test.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Andaman Public Works Department – Motor Lorry Driver Vacancy –
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Andaman Public Works Department – Motor Lorry Driver Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here:-
⇒ Application Form
For Andaman Public Works Department – Motor Lorry Driver you can take print out of your Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card