Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2023: The Indian Army is inviting female candidates who passed M.Sc (Nursing) / PB B.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) to apply online for a grant of Short Service Commission in Military Nursing Service, notification of which has been released on the website.
As per the latest update, National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the national-level entrance examination for Military Nursing Services Selection for Short Service Commission (SSC) 2023-24 under the aegis of the Director General of Armed Forces Medical Services.
Interested candidates should apply online for Army Military Nursing Service MNS Recruitment 2023 through the online application process available on the official portal by 1 January 2023 about the age limit, vacancy, salary, how to apply and exam date, eligibility criteria for Military Nursing Service Exam 2023 Check by seeing the official MNS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 notification. The MNS SSC Exam 2023 online application link is active now from 11 December 2023.
Military Nursing Services Recruitment Notification Out 2023 @Apply Online
National Testing Agency NTA Vacancy notification has been published by inviting online applications for Military Nursing Service vacancies on the NTA Military Nursing Service MNS official website for Short Service Commission (SSC) vacancies. Army Military Nursing Service (MNS) online form filling will start on 11/12/2023 and close on 26/12/2023.
To apply for the Army MNC Vacancy 2023 we have provided all the information below details and eligibility criteria and candidates have to submit an online application before the last date. Read the complete MNS Recruitment 2023 notification before applying online for Army Military Nursing Service MNS. A brief description of the Military Nursing Service job advertisement is given below.
NTA Military Nursing Service MNS Selector for Short Service Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2023
Military Nursing Service (MNS) Notification 2023
|Short Service Commission (SSC) in Military Nursing Service MNS
|M.SC Nursing / PB B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Nursing and Registered Nurse and Midwife from State Nursing Council.
- Candidate’s age limit should be Minimum of 21 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – Candidates’ Relaxation as per as per Armed Forces Indian Army SSC Military Nursing Service Exam January 2024 Rules Rule Regulation.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application
|11 December 2023
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application
|26 December 2023
|Last Date for Payment of Online Fee
|26 December 2023
|Correction Form Date
|27-26 December 2023
|Exam Date Out
|14 January 2024
|Admit Card Release Date
|Result Declared Date
- The candiadtes will have to pay an amount of Rs.900/- as an application processing fee to NTA
- The selection process included a Computer Based Exam, Interview, and Medical Exam.
How to Apply for MNS Recruitment 2023
- Application Period: Apply Online between 11 December 2023 to 26 December 2023.
- Read Notification: Before applying, read the official notification for NTA SSC in the MNS Recruitment Exam carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, ID proof requirements, and other details.
- Collect required documents: Make sure you have all the required documents including eligibility proof, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Prepare scanned documents: Be ready with scanned copies of required documents related to the exam – this includes a photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Fill out the Application Form: Fill out the application form with accurate details. Before submitting, check the preview of the application thoroughly to ensure that all information is correct.
- Payment of Fees: If application fees are required, ensure that payment is made to complete the form submission process.
- Last Step: After submission, take a printout of the final submitted form for future reference.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Important Links for Army Military Nursing Service MNS Recruitment 2023
Conclusion: Finally, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the recruitment opportunity for the Short Service Commission (SSC) 2023-24 in the Military Nursing Service in the Indian Army. Interested candidates can NTA MNS SSC Exam 2023 apply online from 11 December 2023 to 26 December 2023. It is important to read the Indian Army MNS 2023 official advertisement for the application thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the MNS form for 2023 released?
- Answer: Yes, the MNS form for 2023 has been released.
- What is the last date to apply for the Army Nursing Application form 2023?
- Answer: The last date to apply for the Army Nursing application form 2023 is 26 December 2023.
- What are the educational qualifications required for MNS Recruitment 2023?
- Answer: Candidates should have an M.Sc (Nursing) / PB B.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) and must be a registered Nurse and Midwife from the State Nursing Council.
- What is the age limit for the MNS Recruitment 2023?
- Answer: The age limit for the MNS Recruitment 2023 is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years.