Assam Transport Recruitment 2018: – Assam Transport has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Junior Asst, Asst Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Inspector Vacancy at 53 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 4th August 2018. Other details of Assam Transport Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Assam Transport Recruitment Notification 2018 – Steno & Asst 53 Post Apply Online
असम परिवहन ने 53 पदों पर Steno & Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 4 अगस्त 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Assam Transport Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class & Graduate.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Assam Transport Vacancy Notification 2018
Assam Transport (Steno & Asst 53 Post) Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st July 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th August 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 21st July 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Assam Transport – Stenographer, Junior Asst, Asst Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Inspector Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Assam Transport – Stenographer, Junior Asst, Asst Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Inspector Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Assam Transport – Stenographer, Junior Asst, Asst Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Inspector you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key