Banking Herald Recruitment 2018: – Banking Herald Institute has issued a notification for the recruitment of Faculties for Mathes, English, QA (Quantative Aptitude), LR (Logical Reasoning) Vacancy at 10 posts. Candidates may go to the Direct interview from 29th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Teachers Job in Banking Herald Institute Assam @Direct Interview
Banking Herald Direct Interview Vacancy 2018
For the post of Faculties candidates should have Gradutae, must have knowledge about Banking Coaching Subjects.
For the post of Faculties, Mathes, English, QA, LR candidates no age limit.
|The Banking Herald Vacancy 2018
Banking Herald Faculties, Mathes, English, QA, LR 10 Post – Interview
1. Starting Date for Interview Faculties, Mathes,English, QA, LR:- 29th March 2018
2. Job Timing:-Week days Based on student requirement.
|Salary Details & Job Location
1. For the candidates Based on Experience Plus TA, TD. Minimum 25,000/- to 30,000/-
2. Job Location:- Assam and Northeast
|How to Apply
1. Candidates shall submit application On permitted App. Form/send resume or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Interview Venue/Address:- BANKING HERALD Corporate Office: Ground Floor, Asian Palace, Bhangagarh, GS Road, Guwahati 7 Regional Office: 1st Floor, Krishna Bhakti, Near Bank Of India, RGB Road Guwahati 24
3. Eligible candidates can be interviewed telephonically first round by the key contact person Uday Kanoi, Director 9864994099
4. Direct Contact:- 9577356227, 9706437277
For the post of Faculties, Mathes, English, QA, LR candidates will be selected based on Direct Interview and Demo Classes.
|Application/ Registration Fee
Candidates, Please note there is no registration and any other charges for this vacancy interview.
How to Apply / Registration
The Banking Herald in Assam Faculties for Mathes, English, QA (Quantative Aptitude), LR (Logical Reasoning) Vacancy Application form:-
⇒ Application Form