Bankura Municipality Recruitment 2018 – Clerk & Driver Post Form
By Rajesh Antil -
Bankura Municipality Recruitment 2018: – Bankura Municipality has issued a notification for the recruitment of Clerk & Driver Vacancy at 09 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 2nd Feburary 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Bankura Municipality Notification 2018 – Clerk & Driver 9 Post Application Form
बंकूरा नगर पालिका ने 9 पदों Clerk & Driver की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 2 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Bankura Municipality Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Bankura Municipality Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed 8th Class, Madhyamik.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Bankura Municipality Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Bankura Municipality 9 Clerk & Driver Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 9th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd February 2018.
|Fee Details |
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website bankuramunicipality.org by 2nd February 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of Bankura Municipality – Clerk & Driver Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bankura Municipality – Clerk & Driver Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Bankura Municipality – Clerk & Driver you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card