Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017: – BEL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Engineer Vacancy at 192 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25th October 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
BEL Deputy Engineer (192 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स लिमिटेड ने 192 पदों पर Deputy Engineer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 25 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech (Electronics/ Mech Engg)
2. More other educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 26 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Bharat Electronics Limited Vacancy 2017 Notification
BEL Deputy Engineer 192 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:-11th October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th October 2017.
3. Admit Card Download:- 17th November 2017
4. Written Test Date:- 26th November 2017.
5. Date of Shortlisted candidates displayed on the website: 11th December 2017.
For Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee
of Rs 500/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website bel-india.com/ by 25th October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
There is full notification for Bharat Electronics Limited – Deputy Engineer Vacancy– Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bharat Electronics Limited – Deputy Engineer Apply Online or New Registration from here – Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Bharat Electronics Limited – Deputy Engineer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card /Result