BOI Vacancy 2019: Bank of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Member, Attendant Vacancy at 13 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15 January 2019. Other details of BOI Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
BOI Jobs Notification 2019 – Assistant, Member, Attendant 13 Post @Application Form
बैंक ऑफ इंडिया ने 13 पदों पर Office Assistant, Member, Attendant के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 8 जनवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
BOI Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have 10th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 65 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2019
Office Assistant, Member, Attendant BOI Vacancy 13 Post Application Form
|BOI Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||8 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||15 January 2019|
1. For Office Assistant candidates pay scale Rs 15000/-
2. For Member candidates pay scale Rs 20000/-
3. For Attendant candidates pay scale Rs 8000/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 8 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
There is full notification of Bank of India – Office Assistant, Member, Attendant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bank of India – Office Assistant, Member, Attendant Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Bank of India – Office Assistant, Member, Attendant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key