Bombay High Court Peon Result 2018 – Documentation Shortlist Out
By Rajesh Antil -
BHC Recruitment 2018: – Bombay High Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Peon/Hamal Vacancy at 160 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 18th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Bombay High Court Peon Shortlist 2018 – Send All Document Via Speed Post Before 8th August 2018
बंबई उच्च न्यायालय ने 160 पदों पर Peon की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 18 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Bombay High Court Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have 7th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Bombay High Court Vacancy Notification 2018|
Bombay High Court Peon 160 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 9th June 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 18th June 2018.
3. Receipt and Application Form only by SPEED POST on or before 8th August, 2018 to “The Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side,5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G.T. Hospital Premises, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Mumbai -400 002”
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 18th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For candidates, selection process details go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Bombay High Court – Peon/Hamal Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bombay High Court – Peon/Hamal Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Bombay High Court – Peon/Hamal you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ List of further Shortlisted Candidates
⇒ Lists of Shortlisted Candidates