BPSC Assistant Vacancy 2018: Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Vacancy at 51 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 20 November 2018 (Extended Date 5 December 2018). Other details of BPSC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
BPSC Assistant Vacancy Notification 2018 – Apply Online 51 Post
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग ने 51 पदों पर Assistant की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 30 अक्टूबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Bihar Public Service Commission vacancy notification 2018 for Assistant 51 post. You can apply in BPSC recruitment from 30 October 2018 to 20 November 2018 (Extended Date 5 December 2018). Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
BPSC Assistant Recruitment Notification 8/2018
1. Candidates should have Graduate.
2. Others education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 37 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Bihar Public Service Commission Vacancy Notification 2018
BPSC Assistant Jobs 51 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30 October 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20 November 2018 (Extended Date 5 December 2018)
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 600/-
2. For SC/ST candidates Rs 150/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 30 October 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
There is full notification of Bihar Public Service Commission- Assistant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bihar Public Service Commission – Assistant application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Bihar Public Service Commission – Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card | Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card