Border Security Force Recruitment 2017: – BSF has issued a notification for the recruitment of Pilots, Engineers, Logistics Officers Vacancy at 47 posts. Interested candidates can apply. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
BSF Air Wing Group A (47 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
सीमा सुरक्षा बल ने 47 पदों पर Air Wing Group A की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Border Security Force 47 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Border Security Force Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree, PG & B.Tech.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Maximum 56 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
|Border Security Force Recruitment Notification 2017
BSF Pilots Engineers Logistics Officers 47 Post Application Form
Notification Date:- 20th September 2017
|Pay Scale Details
For candidates post, wise pay scale details go to official notification.
|How To Apply
1. Postal Address:- Deputy Inspector General (Pers) HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi Pin – 110003.
2. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.bsf.nic.in or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Border Security Force – Pilots, Engineers, Logistics Officers Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Border Security Force – Pilots, Engineers, Logistics Officers Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: – Application Form
Admit Card | Result
For Border Security Force – Pilots, Engineers, Logistics Officers you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card | Result