Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2018: High Court Calcutta at Jalpaiguri has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Telephone Operator, Driver, Translator cum Interpreter, Librarian Vacancy at 18 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 10 Days. Other details of Gujarat HC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Calcutta HC Jobs Notification 2018 – Driver, Translator & Library 18 Post Application Form
कलकत्ता उच्च न्यायालय ने 18 पदों पर Driver, Translator & Library की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 1 सितंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 8th Class, HS, LLB, PG.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Calcutta High Court Vacancy Notification 2018
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 18 Librarian & Driver Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 10 Days.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 1st September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Calcutta High Court – Telephone Operator, Driver, Translator cum Interpreter, Librarian Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Calcutta High Court – Telephone Operator, Driver, Translator cum Interpreter, Librarian Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Calcutta High Court – Telephone Operator, Driver, Translator cum Interpreter, Librarian you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card