CG Police Constable Telecom Recruitment 2018- Apply Online 61 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018: – CG Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Male/Female Constable (Telecom) Vacancy at 61 post. Interested candidates may apply by 14th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
CG Police Vacancy Notification 2018 – Constable Telecom 61 Post Apply Online
छत्तीसगढ़ पुलिस ने 61 पदों पर Constable (Telecom) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 14 जून 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have 12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy 2018 Notification|
CG Police Constable Telecom 61 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 14th June 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC candidates fee Rs 200/-
2. For ST/SC/PH candidates Rs 125/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website cgpolice.gov.in by 14th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on PST, PET & Written Test.
There is full notification of Chhattisgarh Police – Constable (Telecom) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Chhattisgarh Police – Constable (Telecom) Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Chhattisgarh Police – Constable (Telecom) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key