Centre for Good Governance Telangana Recruitment 2018: – CGG Telangana has issued a notification for the recruitment of Microbiologist Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 31st January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
CGG Telangana Notification 2018 – Microbiologist Post Apply Online
सुशासन के लिए केंद्र तेलंगाना ने Microbiologist की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 31 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
CCG Telangana Microbiologist Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed MD/ M.Sc/ Ph.D.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Centre for Good Governance Telangana Vacancy 2018 Notification
CGG Telangana Microbiologist Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 31st January 2018.
For Candidates Application Fee details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website cgg.gov.in by 31st January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Microbiologist Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Microbiologist Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Microbiologist you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List