Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018– Specialist & Officer 528 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018: – Coal India Limited has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Medical Specialist & Officer Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 28th July 2018. Other details of Coal India Limited Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification 2018 – Specialist & Officer 528 Post Apply Online
कोयला इंडिया लिमिटेड ने 528 पदों पर Medical Specialist & Officer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 जुलाई 2018 आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed MBBS, MD & Medical Degree.
2. Other posts – wise education qualification details go to official notification
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 22 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Coal India Limited Vacancy Notification 2018|
Coal India Limited Recruitment Specialist & Officer 528 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 26th June 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28th July 2018.
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website 28th July 2018 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Coal India Limited – Medical Specialist & Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Coal India Limited – Medical Specialist & Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For Coal India Limited – Medical Specialist & Officer, you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List