Commerce Department Recruitment 2019 » Trade Mark Examiner 75 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Commerce Department Vacancy 2019: Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Mumbai) Maharashtra has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Examiner of Trade Marks Vacancy at 75 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 27 February 2019. Other details of Commerce Ministry Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Commerce Dept Vacancy 2019 @Application Form Trade Marks Examiner 75 Post
वाणिज्य और उद्योग मंत्रालय ने 75 पदों पर Trade Mark Examiner के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 फरवरी 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Ministry of Commerce and Industry vacancy notification No CG/Contract Examiners TMR/2019 for Examiner of Trade Marks 75 posts. You can apply through the application form for Commerce Department Maharashtra Vacancy from 15 February 2019 to 27 February 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should have a Law Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 30 years (35 years in case of SC/ST and 33 years in case of OBC).
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment Notification 2018|
Commerce Dept Vacancy 75 Post Examiner of Trade Marks Jobs Application Form
|Commerce Department Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 February 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||27 February 2019|
|3. Interview Date||5, 6 March 2019|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 45000/-
2. Other pay scale details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply:- Through Offline.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 15 February 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Interview, which will be conducted at the Trade Marks Registry, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S. M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400 037.
2. Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Mumbai, Maharashtra – Examiner of Trade Marks Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Mumbai, Maharashtra – Examiner of Trade MarksApplication form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Mumbai, Maharashtra – Examiner of Trade Marks you can take print out of your Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List