Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Secondary Grade Teachers (Urdu Medium) Vacancy at 211 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 14th August 2018. Other details of AP School Education Dept Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
School Education Dept AP Vacancy 2018 – Grade II Teachers 211 Post Apply Online
आंध्र प्रदेश स्कूल शिक्षा आयुक्त ने 211 पदों पर SGT (Urdu) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 10 अगस्त 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
AP School Education Department SGT Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Intermediate, Degree, APTET.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 47 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Vacancy Notification 2018
AP School Education Department Recruitment SGT 211 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th August 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 14th August 2018.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 10th August 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh – Secondary Grade Teachers (Urdu) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh – Secondary Grade Teachers (Urdu) Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Answer Key/Result
For Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh – Secondary Grade Teachers (Urdu) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key