OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply SI, Asst, Station Officer 218 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018: – Combined Police Service Examination has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Vacancy at 218 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 28th February 2018. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
OSSC CPSE Notification 2018 – SI, Asst Jailor, Station Officer 218 Post Apply Online
ओडिशा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने 218 पदों पर Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 फरवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Odisha Staff Selection Commission 218 Vacancy Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Combined Police Service Examination Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Degree.
2. To Know education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 21 year and Maximum 25 years as on 1/1/2017.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2018 |
OSSC SI Asst Jailor Station Officer Post Apply Online
1. Notification Date:- 27th December 2017
2. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30th January 2018
3. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28th February 2018
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 100/-
2. No fee for ST/SC candidates.
|How To Apply |
Eligible candidates may apply through the website ossc.gov.in by 28th February 2018 Or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Physical Test, Written Exam, Viva Voce.
|Notification / Advertising |
There is full notification for Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Vacancy –
⇒ Indicative Notification
⇒ Details Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: –
Admit Card | Answer Key/ Result
For Odisha Staff Selection Commission – Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key