Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2023: Delhi High Court (HC Delhi) has invited online applications for 53 (44 existing & 09 anticipated) Vacancies in the Delhi Judicial Services Examination (DJSE), out of which 34 vacancies are for General 14 vacancies are for ST and 05 for SC candidates.
Eligible candidates go to the official website for the application process for the DJSE- 2023. Those who want to appear in the Delhi Judicial Services Examination can submit their applications from 7 November 2023 to 22 November 2023. Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be conducted on the 10 December 2023 (from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM).
Applicants applying must satisfy all the eligibility conditions for the DJS Recruitment. Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination (Objective type), the Mains Exam (Written), and the Viva-Voce. Applicants are requested to Delhi High Court DJS 2023 apply online website the link.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 Notification Out @Apply Online, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
Delhi High Court has published a detailed notification for DJS Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online and read the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 Notification carefully before the date of commencement of the online registration process on 7/11/2023. The last date to apply online is 22/11/2023. Read the summary based on the announcement of the Delhi Judiciary Examination 2023 for 53 posts by using the link given below.
Delhi High Court DJS Recruitment 2023
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 Notification
|Delhi Judicial Service Examination||A person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act 1961|
- Candidates’ age limit should be not more than 32 years of age on the 1st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited, i.e., 01/01/2023.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 Online Form 2023
|Date and Time of Commencement for creation of New login and filling Online Form||17 November 2023 at 1000 hours|
|The Last Date and Time for filling out the Online Form and/or making payment through a Debit Card/Internet Banking||22 November 2023 at 1730 hours|
- The scale of the pay of members of Delhi Judicial Service is Rs.77840-136520.
- For General Category Fee Rs.1500/-.
- For Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD) Fee Rs.400/-.
DJSE-2023 Vacancy Details
|Grade||Post Category Wise|
|Delhi Judicial Service Examination – 2023||53 (UR-34, SC-5, ST-14)|
How to Apply for the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023
- Step 1: First of all Visit the delhihighcourt.nic.in the official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Delhi High Court recruitment tab.
- Step 3: Then you click on “Apply Online for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination-2023”.
- Step 4: Fill out the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2023 application form.
- Step 5: Upload all the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the Delhi Judicial Services Examination (DJSE)- 2023 application fee.
- Step 7: Finally Submit the DJSE-2023 form and take a print for future reference.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- The selection is based on Preliminary Examination/Mains Examination (Written)/Viva Voce.
- Delhi Kashmir Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with 25% Negative Marking) for Selection to Main Examination (Written) and Delhi Kashmir Service Main Examination (Written) to be known for Selection to Viva-Voices.
- The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type) will be held on Sunday, the 10 December 2023 (11 AM to 1:30 PM).
Important Links for Delhi Judicial Service Exam Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Conclusion: Delhi High Court has announced the commencement of the Delhi Judicial Services Examination 2023 with 53 available posts. Interested candidates with essential qualifications should apply online between 7 November 2023 to 22 November 2023.