DOR Recruitment 2018 – Sr Translator Post Application Form
By Rajesh Antil -
Department Of Revenue Recruitment 2018: – DOR has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Translator Vacancy at 07 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 45 Days. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
DOR Notification 2018 – Translator (07 Post) Download Form
राजस्व विभाग ने 07 पदों Senior Translator की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 45 दिन तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Department Of Revenue Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Department Of Revenue Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed PG.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Department Of Revenue Vacancy 2018 Notification|
DOR 7 Sr Translator Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 8th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 45 Days.
|Fee Details |
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- Joint Director (Admn), Directorate of Enforcement, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website enforcementdirectorate.gov.in by 45 Days or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For candidates selection process details go to official notification.
There is full notification of Department Of Revenue – Senior Translator Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Department Of Revenue – Senior Translator Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Department Of Revenue – Senior Translator you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key