Angul Court Recruitment 2017 (Stenographer, Typists & Clerk) 28 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
District Angul Court Recruitment 2017: – District & Session Judge Angul has issued a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III Vacancy at 28 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 23 October 2017. Other details for the post of Process Server & Peon Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
District Angul Court Vacancy (28 Post) Notification 2017 – Application Form
अंगुल जिला कोर्ट ने 28 पदों पर Clerk, Typists & Stenographer Grade III की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 23 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।District & Sessions Judge Angul 28 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Angul Recruitment Notification 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have possessed 12th Class, Diploma in Computer Application and able to speak read and write Oriya .
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Jind District Rules and Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Angul Recruitment Notification 2017 |
Angul District Court Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III Posts – Angul Court 28 Vacancy Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th August 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 23rd October 2017.
3. Venue:- Office Of the District Court Judge, Angul by 23rd October 2017 at 5:00 PM.
|Fee Details |
1. Candidates Application fee Rs. 100/- only in shape of Treasury Challan under the head “ 0070-Other Administrative Services-01— Administration of Justice -501- Services and Service fees -9904650- Law Department- 9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”.
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application fee:- NiL.
|How To Apply |
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website ecourts.gov.in or before 23 October 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Competitive Exam followed by Computer Test and Viva Voce Exam.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification for District & Sessions Judge Angul – Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III Vacancy – Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Angul – Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III Vacancy Application Form or New Registration from here: – Application Form
Admit Card | Result
For District & Sessions Judge Angul – Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade III you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card | Result