District Legal Services Authority Sirsa Recruitment 2017: – DLSA Sirsa has issued a notification for the recruitment of Steno Typist & Clerk Vacancy at 02 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 3rd January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
DLSA Sirsa Notification 2017 – Steno Typist & Clerk (02 Post) Application Form
जिला कानूनी सेवा प्राधिकरण सिरसा ने 02 पदों Steno Typist & Clerk की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 3 जनवरी 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
DLSA Sirsa Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Matriculation, Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|District Legal Services Authority Sirsa Vacancy 2017 Notification
DLSA Sirsa 2 Steno Typist & Clerk Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st December 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 3rd January 2018.
3. Written Test date:- 18th January 2018 at 10.30 A.M.
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority Sirsa
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website hslsa.gov.in by 3rd January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of District Legal Services Authority Sirsa – Stenographer & Clerk Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District Legal Services Authority Sirsa – Stenographer & Clerk Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For District Legal Services Authority Sirsa – Stenographer & Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key