ESIC J&K Recruitment 2019 » UDC & Stenographer 4 Post Apply Online
By Rajesh Antil -
ESIC J&K Vacancy 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy at 04 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15 April 2019. Other details of J&K ESIC Jobs 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
ESIC J&K Vacancy 2019 – UDC & Stenographer 04 Post @Apply Online
कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम जम्मू और कश्मीर में 04 पदों पर UDC & Stenographer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Employees State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir vacancy notification 2019 for Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk 04 posts. You can apply for ESIC J&K recruitment from 16 March 2019 to 15 April 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
ESIC J&K Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th class and Degree.
2. Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy Notification 2019|
ESIC J&K recruitment Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Jobs 09 Post Apply Online
|ESIC J&K UDC & Stenographer Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||15 April 2019|
1. For General /OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ST/ Female/Ex-Servicemen application fee Rs. 250/- (refunded fee 250/-)
Candidates pay scale Rs. 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 16 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Main Examination, Preliminary Examination, Stenography Test and Computer Skill Test.
2. Other selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Employees State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Employees State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key