ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2019 » Apply Online 39 Steno & UDC Post
By Rajesh Antil -
ESIC Rajasthan Vacancy 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan has issued a latest notification for the direct recruitment of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy at 39 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15 April 2019. Other details of ESIC Rajasthan Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
ESIC Rajasthan Jobs 2019 – UDC & Stenographer 39 Post Apply Online
कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम राजस्थान ने 39 पदों पर Stenographer & UDC की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी हुई है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Employees State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan vacancy notification for Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk 39 Posts. You can apply online in Rajasthan ESIC recruitment from 16 March 2019 to 15 April 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class & Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years as on 15/4/2019.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan Vacancy 2019|
ESIC Rajasthan Vacancy 59 Post UDC & Stenographer Jobs Apply Online
|ESIC Rajasthan Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||15 April 2019|
1. For General /OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ST/ Female/Ex-Servicemen candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
1. For Stenographer & UDC Post Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
2. Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 16 March 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Pre Exam, Main Exam, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test.
2. Other pot-wise selection process details go to the official notification.
There is full notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Employees State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key/Result
For Employees State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan – Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key