ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 » Apply Stenographer, UDC 151 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
ESIC Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation Tamil Nadu has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk Vacancy at 151 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15 April 2019. Other details of ESIC TN Jobs 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
ESIC TN Vacancy 2019 @Apply Online 151 Stenographer & UDC Post
कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम तमिलनाडु में 151 पदों पर Stenographer & UDC की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी हुई है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 मार्च 2019 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Employees State Insurance Corporation Tamil Nadu vacancy notification 2019 for Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 151 posts. You can apply in Tamil Nadu recruitment from 16 March 2019 to 15 April 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class & Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Punjab Notification 2019|
ESIC Tamil Nadu Jobs 151 UDC & Stenographer Vacancy Apply Online
|ESIC Tamil Nadu Vacancy Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 March 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||15 April 2019|
1. For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 500/-
2. For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee Rs 250/- (refunded fee Rs. 250/-).
For Stenographer & UDC post pay scale Rs 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission
|How to Apply|
1. Mode of Apply: Through Online
2. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 16 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Pre Exam, Manis Exam, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test.
There is full notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation Tamil Nadu – Stenographer & UDC Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Employees State Insurance Corporation Tamil Nadu – Stenographer & UDC Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Employees State Insurance Corporation Tamil Nadu – Stenographer & UDC you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key