Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Finance has issued a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer (Grade-C), Stenographer (Grade-D) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 16th October 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Ministry of Finance Stenographer & LDC Vacancy Notification 2017 – Application Form
वित्त मत्रांलय ने 05 पदों पर Stenographer, LDC की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 16 अक्टूबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification 2017
To Know post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years as on 16th October 2017.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Rajasthan Medical Education Society Recruitment 2017 Notification
Ministry of Finance – Stenographer (Grade-C & D) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 05 Vacancy 2017 Application Form
1. Notification Date:- 1st September 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 16th October 2017.
|Pay Scale Details
1. Candidates pay Scale 9300-34800+Grade pay Rs. 4200/- to Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
2. More pay Scale details please go to official notification.
|How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates may apply through the website finmin.nic.in by 16th October 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be Selected based on Interview.
There is full notification for Ministry of Finance – Stenographer (Grade-C), Stenographer (Grade-D) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy–Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Ministry of Finance – Stenographer (Grade-C), Stenographer (Grade-D) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Application Form or New Registration from here – Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Ministry of Finance – Stenographer (Grade-C), Stenographer (Grade-D) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card /Result