Gajapati Court Admit Card 2019 » Junior Clerk Written Exam Date
By Rajesh Antil -
Gajapati District Court Admit Card 2019: District & Sessions Judge Gajapati has issued a latest notification for List of candidates eligible to appear in written examination for the post of Junior Clerk of DLSA, Gajapati scheduled to be held on 24/02/2019 at 09:30 AM at Govt. M. R. Girls High School, Paralakhemundi, Gajapati. Candidates can download admit card & Exam date. Other details of Gajapati District Court Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Gajapati District Court Admit Card 2019 – Junior Clerk Written Exam Date/Hall Ticket
जिला एवं सत्र न्यायाधीश गजपति ने कनिष्ठ लिपिक के पद के लिए लिखित परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवारों की सूची के लिए एक नवीनतम अधिसूचना जारी की है। उम्मीदवार एडमिट कार्ड और परीक्षा तिथि डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।।। District & Sessions Judge Gajapati vacancy notification 2019 for 01 Junior Clerk post. You can apply through the application Form for Gajapati District Court recruitment from 21 January 2019 to 10 February 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Gajapati District Court Recruitment Notification 2019
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Gajapati Vacancy Notification 2019|
Gajapati District Court 01 Post Junior Clerk Jobs Application Form
|Gajapati District Court Jobs Important Dates|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 January 2019|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||10 February 2019|
1. Candidates pay scale Rs. 8880/- PM.
2. Other pay scale details go to the notification.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- NIL.
|How to Apply|
1. Mode Of Apply:- Through Offline.
2. Postal address:- To Office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Gajapati.
3. Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 21 January 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Typing Test & Interview.
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Gajapati – Junior Clerk Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Gajapati – Junior Clerk Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For District & Sessions Judge Gajapati – Junior Clerk you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card