GNDU Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Assistant Professor 456 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2018: – GNDU has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancy at 456 post. Interested candidates may apply by 28th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
GNDU Vacancy Notification 2018 – Assistant Professor 456 Post Apply Online
गुरु नानक देव विश्वविद्यालय ने 456 पदों पर Assistant Professor की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 मई 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Guru Nanak Dev University Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have UGC.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Guru Nanak Dev University Vacancy 2018 Notification|
GNDU Assistant Professor 456 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28th May 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. For General candidates fee Rs 1000/-
2. For ST/SC/PH candidates Rs 500/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website gndu.ac.in by 28th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Test.
There is full notification of Guru Nanak Dev University – Assistant Professor Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Guru Nanak Dev University – Assistant Professor Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Guru Nanak Dev University – Assistant Professor you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key