GPSC Recruitment 2017 (78 Lecturer Post) Apply Online
By Rajesh Antil -
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: – GPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer at 78 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 1st November 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
GPSC Lecturer (78 Post) Vacancy Notification 2017 – Apply Online
गुजरात लोक सेवा आयोग ने 78 पदों पर Lecturer की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 1 नवंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Gujarat Public Service Commission 78 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have Passed Post Graduate.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 37 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Gujarat Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Notification|
GPSC Lecturer 78 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:-16th October 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 1st November 2017.
|Fee Details |
1. Candidates Application Fee Rs.100/-
2. To Know more fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in by 1st November 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
To Know more fee details go to official notification
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification for Gujarat Public Service Commission- Lecturer Vacancy–Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Gujarat Public Service Commission- Lecturer Apply Online or New Registration:- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Gujarat Public Service Commission- Lecturer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: – Admit Card | Result