Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 – Private Secretary 15 Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: – Gujarat HC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Private Secretary Vacancy at 14 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 31st May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Gujarat HC Vacancy Notification 2018 – Private Secretary 14 Post Apply Online
गुजरात उच्च न्यायालय ने 14 पदों पर Private Secretary की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 31 मई 2018 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Gujarat Court 14 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Gujarat High Court Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Gujarat HC Private Secretary 14 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 31st May 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. For all candidates application Rs. 500/-
2. For ST/SC Rs 250/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in by 31st May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Test and Interview.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
There is full notification of Gujarat High Court -Private Secretary Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Gujarat High Court – Private Secretary Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card/Answer Key/ Result
For Gujarat High Court – Private Secretary you can take print out of your Admit Card, Answer key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key