Gurugram Court Qualified List 2018 – Proficiency Test Admit Card
By Rajesh Antil -
District Court Gurugram List 2018: District & Sessions Judge Kurukshetra has issued a latest notification for the List Of Qualified Candidates to be Called For Proficiency Test of Stenographer Grade III 10 posts. Candidates can check the qualified list with name. Other details of Gurugram District Court Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Gurugram Court Stenographer Qualified Candidates List & Called Proficiency Test 2018
जिला एवं सत्र न्यायाधीश कुरुक्षेत्र ने आशुलिपिक उम्मीदवारों की सूची के लिए नवीनतम अधिसूचना जारी की है जिन्हें आशुलिपिक ग्रेड III 10 पदों की प्रवीणता परीक्षा के लिए बुलाया जाएगा। उम्मीदवार नाम के साथ योग्य सूची की जांच कर सकते हैं।। District & Sessions Judge Gurugram Vacancy Notification for Stenographer Grade III Posts. Interested Candidates can apply through the application form for Gurugram District Court Recruitment from 12th September 2018 to 18th September 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Gurugram Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree of Science & Commerce or equivalent.
2. Other education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|District & Sessions Judge Gurugram Vacancy Notification 2018|
District Court Gurugram Recruitment 10 Stenographer Jobs Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th September 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 18th September 2018.
3. Shorthand test shall be conducted in judicial court Complex, Near Rajeev Chow, Gurugram on 22nd September 2018. All The candidates should reach the judicial court, complex, near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram, by 9:00 AM posterity. The Candidates shall bring their ID Proof along with original certificate with respect to their academic qualification etc.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
|How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- District & Sessions Judge, Near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram.
2. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 12th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on the Shorthand Test & Written Test.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of District & Sessions Judge Gurugram – Stenographer Grade III Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For District & Sessions Judge Gurugram – Stenographer Grade III Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
For District & Sessions Judge Gurugram – Stenographer Grade III you can take print out of your Result from here:-
⇒ List Of Qualified Candidates to be Called For Proficiency Test