HP University Recruitment 2017 – Peon, Programmer, Steno Typist
By Rajesh Antil -
HP University Recruitment 2017:- Himachal Pradesh University has issued a notification for the recruitment of Computer Programmer, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant and Attendant, Cook, Peon, Sewadar, Mess Helper & Assistant Librarian (Class-III) Non-Gazetted Vacancy at 84 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th March 2017. Other details for the post of Computer Programmer, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant and Attendant, Library Attendant, Cook, Peon, Sewadar, Mess Helper & Assistant Librarian (Class-III) Non-Gazetted Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Himachal Pradesh University Vacancy 2018 – Application Form 84 Post
हिमाचल प्रदेश विश्वविद्यालय ने 48 पदों पर लाइब्रेरी अटेंडेंट, चपड़ासी, स्टेनो – टाइपिस्ट की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 मार्च 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।Himachal Pradesh University 84 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
HP University Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should possess For Post S. no 1 :- MCA or BE/ B.Tech Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering- 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board of School Education.
2. For Post S. no 2, 3:- 10+2 with Science or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 with Science or Matric with Science with 2 years experience in a Science Laboratory.
3. For Post S. no 4:- 10+2 with certificate/ Diploma in Library Science.
4. For Post S. no 5:- Matriculation examination or its equivalent from the board/ recognized by the HP/ Centre Government and Diploma from Food Craft Institute or equivalent.
1. Candidates age limits Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Himachal Pradesh University Rule and Regulation.
|Himachal Pradesh University Attendant, Cook, Peon, Sewadar, Mess Helper & Assistant Librarian (Class-III) Recruitment – HPU Application Form|
HP University Vacancy – 84 Post
1. Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Normal Areas 15th March 2017 till 05:00 PM.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas 30th March Tentative
3. Date of Written/ Screening Test for S.No-02 & 03:- 23th April 2017
4. Tentative Date of Written/ Screening Test for S.No-01 & 04:- 30th April 2017
5. Tentative Date of Written/ Screening Test for S.No-09:- 7th May 2017
1. For General Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 600/-
2. For SC, ST, OBC BPL Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 300/-
|How To Apply|
1. Candidates Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with requisite fee and other relevant copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience, age etc., through Registered/ Speed post or by hand to the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Branch Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171005 on or before 15th March 2017 till 05:00 PM for normal areas & 30 March 2017 for Remote Areas. The candidates must write his/ her name, address and the post applied for on the overleaf of the bank draft.
2. Eligible candidates can apply online through website hpuniv.nic.in by 30th March 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For the post of Field Assistant, Clerk & Typist candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification for HPU – Himachal Pradesh University- Sewadar, Mess Helper & Assistant Librarian (Class-III) Non-Gazetted Vacancy –Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For HPU – Himachal Pradesh University Sewadar, Mess Helper & Assistant Librarian (Class-III) Non-Gazetted Application Form or New Registration from here – Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For HPU – Himachal Pradesh University Sewadar, Mess Helper & Assistant Librarian (Class-III) Non-Gazetted you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here – Result | Admit Card