HPSC AE Recruitment 2023: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released a notification for HPSC AE Recruitment 2023 inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) in the Irrigation and Water Resources Department, Haryana. These are the category-wise details of 120 Posts in the HPSC AE notification on its website hpsc.gov.in. HPSC AE Jobs online application process will start on 1 December 2023.
Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023 has published a notification by HPSC to fill 120 vacancies in the Irrigation and Water Resources Department. HPSC Commission fulfills the search of eligible candidates for a job by providing them with government jobs in HPSC. Applicants can apply through the online application link process of Haryana PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs from 1/12/2023 to 21/12/2023. Every detail of HPSC Recruitment like notification, important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application link, etc. is also available here for the candidates.
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification for AE (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) @Apply Online 120 Posts
As per the HPSC AE vacancy notification online application link has been activated on the website for various posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) 104, Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) 09, and 07 Assistant Engineer (Electrical). You can apply online for HPSC AE Recruitment 2023 through the HPSC portal. If you are a degree holder then you are advised to keep in mind the important dates in the HPSC application online process, for this a brief description of HPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2023 is given below.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment 2023
HPSC AE Notification Advt No. Admin-II/EXT404/2023
|Assistant Engineer (AE)
|B.E./B.Tech Degree, Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric or Higher Education Level
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
HPSC Assistant Engineer Apply Online 2023
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|1 December 2023
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|21 December 2023 upto 11:55 PM
|Closing Date for Payment of Fee
|21 December 2023 upto 11:55 PM
- HPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Pay Level: FPL 9.
- Male candidates General category including the Dependent Son of an Ex-Serviceman of Haryana Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States Application Fee Rs.1000/.
All Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States Application Fee Rs.250/-.
Male and female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only have an application Fee of Rs.250/-.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only Application Fee Nil.
- Applied candidates will be selected for the Preliminary Test, Main test, or Interview.
HPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details
How to Apply for Harayana AE Recruitment
To apply online for HPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy follow these steps:
- Register online at regn.hnsc.gov.in or through hpse.gov.in.
- Use the created login ID to complete the registration process.
- Aadhaar Card and Virtual ID (VID) are necessary for biometric attendance during registration.
- After registration, apply for the desired post based on your qualifications.
- Pay the required application fee and submit the form.
- Print out the application form, check, sign, and then upload it.
- The application process is complete only after uploading the signed form.
- Job Location: Haryana.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Important Links for HPSC AE Recruitment
Conclusion: Finally, HPSC Recruitment starting from 1st December 2023 has been extended to the candidates interested in the posts of Assistant Engineer to apply online before the deadline of 21st December 2023. The selection process which includes preliminary and main tests or interviews will vary depending on the position.