HTET Exam Result 2018-19: Board Of Practical Training Bhiwani has issued a latest notification for the result, merit list, selected list of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (Class I-V (Primary Teacher), Class VI-VIII (TGT), PGT) Vacancy. Candidates can download the result here. Other details of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
HTET Result 2019 (Declared) by Name of Level 1, 2, 3 – Check Merit List
प्रैक्टिकल ट्रेनिंग बोर्ड ने HTET के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 19 नवंबर 2018 से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।। Board Of Practical Training vacancy notification 2018 for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. You can apply online for HTET Haryana recruitment from 19 November 2018 to 30 November 2018. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Senior Secondary, Matric & Graduate
2. Other go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Board of School Education Haryana Recruitment Notification 2018
HTET Notification TGT, PRT & PGT Post Apply Online
|HTET Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Important Date|
|1. Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 November 2018|
|2. Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2018|
|3. The date for Correction in Particulars||21 November to 3 December 2018|
|4. The date for Downloading Admit Cards||21 December 2018|
|5. Date of Exam – For Level-3 (PGT – Lecturer)||05 January 2019|
|6. Date of Exam – For Level-2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI-VIII)||06 January 2019|
|7. Date of Exam – For Level-1 (Primary Teacher – Class I-V)||06 January 2019|
1. For SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile (Level 1) Rs. 500/- (Level 2) Rs. 900/- (Level 3) Rs. 1200/-
2. For all Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile (Level 1) Rs. 1000/- (Level 1) Rs. 1800/- (Level 1) Rs. 2400/-
3. All Candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH) (Level 1) Rs. 1000/- (Level 1) Rs. 1800/- (Level 1) Rs. 2400/-
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 19 November 2018 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
2. Other selections process details go to the notification.
There is full notification of Board Of Practical Training – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Board Of Practical Training – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key /Result
For Board Of Practical Training – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key